CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
Payment of deposits or full amount for participation in the WACHUMA MASTER CEREMONY that person registering for Tour.
WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Pachakamaq Journeys, and their representatives (“Tour Organizers”), are making all arrangements pertaining to domestic travel within Peru, including lodging reservations, transportation and Travel operation, subject to the condition that the Organizers will not be held liable for delay, theft, damage, injury, terrorism, or irregularities, however caused. The Organizers will take no responsibility or liability for:
1) any changes or delays in air schedules, missed airline or other carrier connections, or other services.
2) injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, including luggage.
3) additional expenses resulting from changes in exchange rates, tariffs, or itinerary.
4) defect in any vehicle or the act or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the Travel Participants, or in carrying out the arrangements of the visits, or otherwise.
5) additional expenses incurred or due to sudden sickness, weather conditions, strikes, war, terrorism, quarantine or other causes or acts of God.
6) losses due to cancellations.
7) changes in the travel itinerary.
8) physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury as the result of participating in the retreats.
9) disappointment or dissatisfaction about the itinerary.
CHANGES IN ITINERARY:
Even though changes to the itinerary are not anticipated, the Organizers reserve the right to make any changes that may become necessary in the best interest of the operation of the Travels, with or without advance notice. In such cases, any additional expenses must be borne by the Participants. In the event of any change in rates of exchange, tariffs, or itinerary, resulting additional costs, if any, must be paid by the participant before departure or as soon as the change becomes known. Changes will not result in a refund of any portion of the Travel fee.
There is no guarantee, stated or implied, made by the Organizers, regarding any aspect of the Travels. Complaints about the itinerary will not result in any partial or full refund. There is no guarantee, stated or implied, regarding:
1) the number of participants or the age of participants taking the retreats.
2) the amount of time that specific guides will be personally leading the visits and ceremonies.
3) the time spent at any given location on the journey.
4) photos posted on this website or visiting any specific sites shown on photos on this website.
5) the quality of meditations, ceremonies, spiritual experiences, or other subjective experiences on the itinerary.
6) any other aspect of the retreats.
See Rate Schedule below for the rates and required non-refundable deposits for the various Peru itineraries. The prices are based on rates of exchange and tariffs in effect at the time of publication and are subject to change prior to departure. The Travel Organizers reserves the right to adjust these rates and also to substitute accommodations. Quoted rates are only valid for period specified.
If any Participant wants to pay for the itinerary at the shared-room price, yet does not have a specific roommate, the Organizers will attempt to match that Participant with a roommate. However, the Organizers cannot guarantee
that a roommate will be found. If no roommate is found, then the single-room supplement must be paid by the Participant. If the Organizers match the participant with a roommate whom the Participant deems unsuitable, then
the Participant must pay for the single supplement for him or herself and also for the unsuitable roommate. There will be no refunds for complaints about roommates, and if any Participant cancels the Journey because of a roommate, there will be no refund.
TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
1. Accommodation in single or double/twin rooms at lodges organized for the itinerary.
2. Transfers and sightseeing by coaches or by taxi.
3. The services of our representative at all airport, bus or train stations transfers.
4. Expert tour leaders for entire itinerary.
5. English speaking leaders for the visits.
6. Entrance fees to all monuments visited on the itinerary.
8. Meditations, offerings, ceremonies, shamanic experiences.
TOUR FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Inoculations or any other medical attention.
3. Travel expenses from home to Peru.
4. Passport and visa.
5. Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, and bellboys at lodged places.
6. Excess baggage charges.
7. Any beverages or items of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, cover charges, etc.
8. Gratuities and taxes for personal services and purchases.
9. Travel, accident, baggage, health, or life insurance.
10. Any increases in airfares, airport taxes, entrance fees and Government imposed taxes.
11. Expenses for guides or transportation not included in the itinerary.
12. Lunch and dinner.
13. Airfare within Peru.
All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing, via email. Those canceling their booking will forfeit their non-refundable deposit. Also, they will be charged an additional cancellation fee as per the following schedule, no matter what the reason for cancellation, if the Tour is canceled:
-45 days before departure date, there will be a cancellation fee of 25%.
-30 days before departure, cancellation fee of 50%.
-20 days before departure, cancellation fee of 75%.
There will be no refund if the Tour Participant cancels 15 days before starting the journey or later. Regarding airline cancellations for airfare from participant’s home: Tour Participants are responsible to get their own refunds on their tickets from the airline carrier from which their ticket is issued. Some airline tickets might have penalties or surcharges for cancellation, or may be completely non-refundable. The Organizers will take no responsibility or liability for losses due to cancellations. There will be no refund for any participant who leaves the itinerary prior to its conclusion, for whatever reason.
Weather and loading and unloading can cause more than usual wear and tear to luggage in Peru. Accordingly, all luggage should be capable of withstanding rain and rugged treatment. The Organizers will not be responsible or liable for any lost or damaged baggage or personal effects.
Any prospective participant with a disability, pre-existing medical condition, or medical history requiring special attention or treatment should advise the Travel Organizers at time of booking the reservation and are advised to consult with a medical specialist prior to reserving space in the Journey. People who are unable to travel alone or who would require special assistance or handling must be accompanied by a companion who will provide the required assistance. The Organizers assume no responsibility for any cases such as these.
All participants are advised to get travel, medical, accident, cancellation, and baggage insurance independently.
The Travel Organizers carry no insurance whatsoever for the Participants. Participants are advised to consult the following non-profit informational web site:
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND VISAS:
Visitors to Peru from most countries require a visa and a return ticket to their country of origin. Tour Participants are Visitors to Peru from most countries require a visa and a return ticket to their country of origin. Tour Participants are required to have a valid passport and a visa, if necessary. Incomplete documentation will result in the airline and airport authorities refusing permission to enter the country. The Tour Organizers will not arrange for passports or visas and will not be held liable for any irregularities caused due to improper documentation. Each participant is responsible for determining specific
passport and visa requirements in the participant’s country of origin and for obtaining the necessary documents prior to departure. For more information about obtaining a visa to Peru and/or Chile (Easter Island), go to the following web page:
NATURE OF THE ITINERARY:
Portions of the Journey could be considered rustic and rigorous and are best approached with a spirit of openness and adventure. Portions of the Traveling may be at higher elevations or in remote locations, where there may be no telephones or means of rapid evacuation in case of emergency. Smoking is not permitted in buses or at meals or during lectures, activities, meditations and ceremonies whether held indoors or outside. Participants should be prepared to walk at least one hour per day.
1. All Participants should be healthy in mind and body and not have had surgery within the last six months.
2. Participants should visit a qualified Medical Doctor before leaving for Peru to obtain the recommended vaccinations and procure whatever medicine their physicians prescribe. No vaccinations are absolutely required for travel to Peru. See:
http://www.cdc.gov/travel/ for more information about recommended inoculations and health information for Peru travel. Many doctors will provide antibiotics or dysentery medicine to take on the trip, and participants should avail themselves of that opportunity.
3. Be very careful of altitude sickness at heights in excess of 9000 feet (3000 meters). Drink plenty of water when traveling to high altitudes.
4. All participants must have enough prescribed medication to last them for the duration of their stay in Peru, if undergoing any medical treatment or taking medication.
5. Peru lodging may not be as modern or luxurious as hotels in the West.
6. While in Peru Participants must not drink any tap water, even to brush their teeth, and they must not eat any raw salads, raw fruits or raw vegetables. If Participants want to purify their water before drinking it, they can either bring a
220-volt heating coil for boiling water, or they can use water-purification tablets or a water purifier, which is available at any camping store. The Organizers are not responsible for participants’ health problems during or after the Journey.
7. Participants are warned that pickpockets abound in crowded areas and that muggings in Cusco are on the rise. Therefore Participants are advised to leave all valuables in the lodging safe.
9. Participants are advised to leave valuable clothing, precious jewelry, valuable papers, and all unnecessary items at home and not take them to Peru.
10. Clothing could get dirty and wrinkled and might get damaged, even when it is sent out to be laundered. The Organizers are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property during the itinerary.
11. Participants may have to sit on the wet or cold ground or on a mat. Chairs will not be provided. Participants are advised to bring their own cushion if they want one.
12. The Organizers are not responsible for participants’ health problems during or after the Journey.
Representatives of the Travel Organizers may be photographing, audio-recording and/ or video-recording the Journey. The Organizers reserve the right to publish any such photographs, audio recordings, and video recordings without obtaining further consent from any participant. Each participant releases The Organizers and its representatives from any liability in connection with any such use of such photographs, audio recordings, and video recordings.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE:
The Organizers reserve the right to accept, decline, or retain any person as a participant at the Itinerary at any time without liability and without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever. The Organizers take no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the Journeys prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant that is not included on the itinerary.
The Participant shall indemnify and hold the Organizers free and harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries, and liabilities arising from or on account of the Organizers’ activities or omissions in connection with this Agreement, as well as the costs, including attorneys’ fees, of defending against them. By signing this Itinerary Participant Agreement, the participant releases the Travel Organizers and its representatives from all responsibility and liability.
This Agreement may be modified only by the written consent of both parties hereto. This Agreement represents the entire Agreement between the Participant and the Organizers with respect to the subject matter hereof. There is no other contract or agreement between the Participant and the Organizers, stated or implied. There shall be no waiver of the rights of the Organizers by the failure to enforce that or any other right hereunder. If any part of this Agreement is held to be illegal, void, or unenforceable for any reason, such holding shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Agreement.
By accepting the agreement below, the Participant agrees as follows: “I am entirely responsible for my own personal safety, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreats. I release the Organizers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically I or any of my family members might incur during or after the Journey. I understand that the Journey is in no way psychotherapeutic or medical in nature. The Journey is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. The spiritual teachers, masters, guides and other leaders do not treat, prescribe, or diagnose any illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorder. Any personal advice or answers to my questions
that are given to me on the Retreats are for spiritual learning and entertainment purposes only. I release the Organizers and their representatives and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any injuries or damages mentally or physically that I or any of my family members might incur during or after this Journey as a result of following any advice given to me on this Journey. I release the Organizers and their employees, assistants, and affiliates from any obligation to fulfill any claims about this Journey that have been printed or spoken in any tapes, lecture, letters, literature, the Internet, websites, or the news media.”
If you plan to participate in more than one retreat, please write to us. If there is more than one person in your party, please fill out a separate form for each person.
*By checking here and by typing my name here, *(REQUIRED)
I, (full name on passport:) fully agree to the PARTICIPANT CONDITIONS AGREEMENT above.
I am entirely responsible for my personal safety, health, and well-being during the Journey. I hold the Organizers harmless for anything that might happen to me or to my possessions on this Journey. I understand that no health insurance or travel insurance will be provided by the Organizers, and, if I wish to be insured, I have to do this myself. I have read and understand the foregoing Journey Participant.
“WACHUMA MASTER CEREMONY”
SELECT your date of full payment and room preference and let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our amazing retreats includes all transportation within Peru, good lodging accommodations, entrance fees to sites, ceremonies and amazing Shamanic Andean guides. It does not include your international flight or domestic.
Shared room fees, per person, in US Dollars: (including the non-refundable deposits of US$ 300 or US$ 700 according the type of itinerary selected)
*WACHUMA – CUSCO 4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS: PAY NOW
US$ 700 per person
Single room fees: US$ 970 per person, in US Dollars
(Click Here to Review Itinerary)
*WACHUMA – MACHU PIJCHU 6 NIGHTS/7 DAYS: PAY NOW
US$ 1375 per person
Single room fees: US$ 1600 per person, in US Dollars
(Click Here to Review Itinerary)
Passport required. No visa needed for US citizens. No immunizations required.
TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
-All transportation within Peru and visits with entrance fees.
-Accommodation in 3-star lodging.
-Breakfast Daily and other meals as indicated.
-Company of special expert guides in Andean Culture.
-Meditations, ceremonies, and shamanic experiences.
-All services in private for the group formed for this itinerary, with people from all over the world.
-Amazing rituals led by gifted Andean masters.
-Amazing educational experiences.
TOUR FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
-International flights from home nor its airport taxes.
-Domestic flights from LIMA/CUSCO or JULIACA/LIMA, including airport taxes.
-Meals other than the announced.
-Anything not mentioned above.
The program might be modified if natural or political events will obligate, but we will do our best to follow the spirit of the original itinerary.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
You can make your 1st payment via PayPal or Bank deposit (ask to us for bank account). Your non-refundable deposit is included in your retreat fee. Amount of full payment in US Dollars, which includes non-refundable deposit (see fee schedule above):
If shared room, please tell us the name of your roommate and also ask your roommate to fill out an online registration form:
If you have no one to share a room with, yet you want a shared room, please describe your ideal roommate and we will do our best to find you a roommate if possible. Please carefully read the section above entitled “ROOMMATES.”
ARRIVAL IN CUSCO:
I have arranged my own flight. Here is all my flight information. Please pick me up at the airport when I arrive in Cusco, and take me to the airport when I leave for my flight back home.
*If you need additional assistance in Lima at your arrival as lodging and safe transportation let us know.